Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Had a Little Birthday Celebration for Lois Last Night (RIP). Only Thing Missing Was Playing a Jackson Five Medley

Eleven years since she passed. That is something. I called Pam hoping she'd invite me over for leftovers from the weekend and instead she planted the seed that we should do roast beef sandwiches in honor of Lois with a Gorgonzola salad from Paradise Pizza, which was her favorite. It didn't take much to twist my arm as yesterday, 1 p.m., I finished my last summer responsibility with CWP-Fairfield when I attended a Press Conference with Senator Bob Duff. 

I came home and crashed. Then, when I awoke I graded (so it is untrue I finished my summer work...I still had to compete the Fairfield University part of the insanity). Karal and I took a walk, and we enjoyed the cooler temperatures, until a small cloud dumped its rain on us. Thankfully, it was short lived.

Finished watching Umbrella Academy season 4, too. Total bust. A bit of eye candy, but definitely jumped the shark into complete stupidity. Recommend, but don't recommend. 

Good news is that Karal is feeling better and was back to her usual pain-in-the-ass self. Neighbor who moved in behind me has five dogs. Definitely a change for Karal in the backyard.

Hoping to find the bride and groom today so we can do some of the paperwork needed before the wedding. Not only that, but I have the mandatory interviews! Ai Ai Ai Ai. We got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment