Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Love My Dragonflies & Love Taking Time to Find Gift for Authors & Presenters from Mellow Monkey in Stratford...It's Shopping I Can Deal With

Slowly, but surely, I'm getting items checked off the to-do list in honor of the week ahead. Authors travel has been arranged, additional books have been ordered, the kids are preparing at their schools, and I found gifts to thank everyone for doing their part. The temperatures are up there, too, but it's okay because the sun is hot, but the air is cool. Step in the shade and it is beautiful. I love this time of year.

A beautiful journey it is.

I also spent most of yesterday morning preparing remarks for the wedding on Saturday and I'm more comfortable with my role than I was a week ago. I needed to read more...research more...think more. My stole arrived in the mail yesterday and it is perfect for the type of wedding I'm comfortable running (no, it isn't frogs and dragonflies, although I thought about it). 

'A beautiful journey' sun catcher for the authors.

I also power washed the outdoor carpets as best I could and tomorrow I'll get to the patio furniture. I used to think holding a hose was powerful and adulthood, but then I got this powerwasher. Now I feel like I'm in a Marvel movie. 

It's hump day and I need to continue proceeding with all plans heading into a second by second Thursday and Friday. I think when this little segment ends on Saturday night I'm going to be, "And now what?"

Oh, wait. The Capstone summer course begins on Wednesday. 

And breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment