Sunday, September 29, 2024

The Parental Units at Nikki and Adamo's Wedding: Altmar, Parrish, Williamstown, Knowing There is Much More to Come

I''m not sure where everyone went to as the night came to a close, but I knew Dylan the incredible nephew drove mom, Dad, Karen, and Fred home, and I know Casey and Dave had to have their boys back to Manlius (they are too much fun and need to be featured central tot he party). Alyssa and Chitunga retired early, and I was left all my by myself to shower, to find no one in the moon to play a little longer. 

So, I retired to my room, settled the bill at the bar (which was the second tab I opened) and upstairs looking for something to do. Everyone went to sleep. 

I got a phot of my parents at the wedding and they did a remarkable job of having in there: the confusions, the oxygen, the timing, and the beautiful guest list. The food was delicious. Nikki and Adamo looked gorgeous, and the evening was superb...perfect for the wedding couple. A million and now thanks, again, for Dylan bringing Mimi and Papi home, and for Dylan, Chitunga, Sean, and Jacob bringing forward the next generation for of the crazy. It was a beautiful evening between two 'meant-to-be' all-stars, and I'm more than thrilled to have Adamo has a nephew-in-law. Here's the marriage and all the joy they have ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment