Saturday, September 28, 2024

Not Sure How This Photo Ended Up on My Phone, But It Pretty Much Does Sum Up a Day

Took dad shopping. Walked Karal. Visited with Casey. Learned more about the wedding and decided on what to cook for dinner. I opted to try my hands on a grilled cheese & meatloaf sandwich. Not bad for my first attempt, and not sure I'll make it all the time. Cardiac arrest with bacon, peppers, and onions, too.

Somehow my phone captured a message while the meatloaf was in the oven.: Cynde's on the phone, and I'm sending news of the dinner I'm cooking for my parents to Pam. (Karal is probably barking at something...probably mom to get more food.)

Also, managed to buy a bottle of conditioner, thinking it was lotion (which my mom requested). She now has several bottles of shampoo and conditioner, as a result. Butch and I tried. 

Ah, but today is Nikki's wedding day to Adamo. It's been a minute since I've been to Altmar Parish Williamstown (APW). Hoping we can see the salmon jumping, too, as long as they don't jump out of the creek and knock my mom on her ass. That's just what we'd need (but it wouldn't be the worse thing that has ever happened).

And so we're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married (married).


No comments:

Post a Comment