Monday, September 23, 2024

The Day Began with a Visit from Beautiful Friends and Ended with an Evening of Beautiful Friends for Dinner. I'll Take It!

Kris, Dave, and Ishy drove through town with bagels around 10:30 a.m., keeping me company, rejuvenating joy, and reminding me of why they are special to me (in fact, it created a poem, because Dave had a prompt on EthicaELA and I went for it).
After they left, I went for a walk, worked on a response to Dave's poem (a poem to be two towers in memory of the father he lost on 9/11). That evening, Michelle and Jess came by to celebrate promotions and soon-to-be promotions. It was a good Crandall day, and Dave's prompt was perfect for it. It allowed me to do Frog-brain with a purpose...to capture their friendship, the randomness of time, and the happiness shared by us all. Here's to a new week. 

I'm entering it with grace and caution...I know what is important and can't wait to head to CNY for family time - my niece is getting married. Nickerdoodles is jumping the broom!


No comments:

Post a Comment