Monday, July 29, 2024

And Just Like That, The Dispersion Occurs Once Again. Great to Host the Sealy-Wooley-Johnsons Over the Weekend.

It won't because long before their frequency in Stratford will dissipate. I'll take advantage of it, however, as they remain in transition. It makes for interesting seating arrangements to watch the Olympics and to drive Karal nuts, "Where's my space? You're sitting in my space!"

Sunday was a casual day...they celebrated Ishy's birthday, I walked the dog and did yard work, as well as worked on syllabi for the Fall semester. I needed a day of quiet to work from behind the screen.

Abu and I watched more Olympics at night and ate some of the cake left before they trekked out West. 

Today is day one of the last week with kids, so I'm heading to campus to absorb it all. We have a solid team of educators this week, so I will have more flexibility to direct the program and do the countless paper work it takes to finalize the summer that just was. 

They're calling for rain for three days, so here's to the gray and dreary. It's Monday, after all, so it seems appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment