Friday, April 12, 2024

What Do You Long For, When You Don't Need Anything? Medicine Cabinet to the Rescue. #VerseLove '24. Day 10 of the @EthicalELA Poetic Challenge

I'm sliding into Friday with more TGIFs than usual. I have a writing project that is my top priority, but first I need to do a few journal reviews that are overdue. I'm thankful for last night's roast beef sandwich dinner and the fact that in the rain, Karal drapes on me like a feather boa. I normally don't struggle with figuring out a poem to tack an obstacle, but longing for what I need tripped me up. I don't need anything. I'm a luck Son of a Butch and have more than I could ever want. I could say time or sleep, but who doesn't need that. I do need a vacation, but those days will come. Ah, but I have a poem, so I'm 10/10 and that is a good feeling. 













No comments:

Post a Comment