Monday, April 1, 2024

And It's Always a Pleasure to Celebrate Holidays with Friends & Family, But Even Better When Time is Spent with the Next Generation to Carry Traditions On

I was in charge with carrots...the peeling, the slicing, the honey, the maple syrup, and the wonderful sweetness to go alongside potatoes, ham, asparagus, and brilliant snacks (including homemade Polish kielbasa...thanks Dominik).

Obviously, the kids were the hits of the day. Their play is hilarious and they make everything that much more fun. 

It's also a great day to spend with Karal's veterinarian. We love Stephanie. 

In the end, however, it was the cherubs and their bunny rabbits and baskets of toys that took the spotlight (and some sort of baked cheese for the crackers...too good for words). 

But now it is April Fool's Day and I'm a fool, because I have a dental cleaning followed by massive amounts of work to prepare the week, the remaining days of the semester, and SUMMER! Looks like we'll be going forward full speed once again. 

And it looks like sun today. Rain the rest of the week, and my lawn is Turing into a forest. I just don't want to start the mowing quite yet. Ah, but I am Butch's son. Son of a Butch. Hope the mower still works. 

Also, it's April and that means #VerseLove starting tomorrow. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment