Monday, April 29, 2024

Poem 28, Day 29, #VerseLove '24. The Assignment? Write a Strikethrough Poem with Deletions That Are Part of the Story

Sunday peeved me off. I bought two new Adirondack chairs to replace the ones that rotted after the first year I bought them. Of course, when I opened the boxes of the new ones, one was shipped with broken parts and the 2nd one, upon assembly, had bolts that broke in the final stages. Needless to say, they've both been returned and I got my money back.

I can't, however, get my time back. It's so frustrating. And I've seen it with a lot of do-it-yourself kids. The screws and nuts they send are like kid toys. they break and are super cheap. Nothing is made like it used to be and I want my chairs to sit around a fire. Big Blue Smurfette Tears. It's just annoying.

Anyway, two more days of poems then back to Bryan's regular clucking. I love the Month of April, but I imagine it isn't everyone's favorite posts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment