Wednesday, April 3, 2024

It Was an Honor to Host Day 2, April 2nd, of #VerseLove '24 and to Let the Ol' Magic Box Poem Do Its Thing. I Never Tire from the Word Play

Another rainy, murky day in the northeast, but an unexpected surprise. My buddy, Dave, was childless and wifeless for the evening so I broke fast with him at Chitunga's ol' stomping ground where he bar-backed for extra money. We were only two of the few at the bar and The Windmill never fails. Another day of teaching and writing and prepping (my house looks like an Amazon warehouse of items for teachers, but since the CWP office was removed from Donnarumma, I needed a place to store items for K-12 schools. It's the love I choose to do, but wish I got support for the location where I work. Here's to April, though. 

My poem for the day. 

The directions for word play with the Magic Box are below;


No comments:

Post a Comment