Wednesday, April 10, 2024

#VerseLove, Day 9, A List Poem of Truths & Lies. It's All Good. I Like Making Lists and Exploring What Goes Unsaid. Happy to Take Part

Oof. Back to the 14-hour days, but proud to say I made it through another month of fasting with Abu & Lossine. It's been a stretch of no eating during sunlit hours, and I made two exceptions...coffee in the morning and water if I need it (they say that is okay because I'm old). I didn't break fast last night until 9 pm because I'm in my M-W crazy. Last one today.

And yes, Butch, I mowed my lawn. It's going to rain for a few days and I couldn't let the front get any higher. The first mowing every year is rough because my front lawn is a hairy ape. Its hair is green soup. But it is cut. 

Yesterday was a list poem of truths and lies. So I wrote from the heart. It always brings healing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment