Friday, April 26, 2024

More than the "Where I'm From" Prompt Into the "Where I Once Was" with a Twist on a Filmic or Character Influence - #VerseLove '24, Poem 25

Has it really been 25 days of poetry? Ah, April. How quickly the time flies by (must be having fun). Actually, as this post goes up I'm participating in a rather big interview in the whirlwind of the Great Whatever. Allergy season is upon us. I'm sneezing, and I really need to mow the lawn (and take a nap). The goal is to work from home today and to get writing projects accomplished (although I am likely to procrastinate with grading). 

Five more days of #VerseLove and then I'll return to the regular scheduled blogging. Yesterday was spend with the University's Research Symposium, research talks of job candidates, and a fantastic dinner with our Corrigan and Humanities Scholars (love having time with Dr. Beth Boquet). 

I'm not sure how well the poem will resonate, but for me...at that moment in time, this was a moment for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment